A Blind Cat

Earlier today, I went to campus with my boyfriend. He had some business there and I decided to come with him. We were sitting, chilling, and chatting, when all of the sudden, this cat came to us. This is the cat that has been living in my campus since my freshman year until I graduate from there. It's about almost 5 years. I don't know whether she's been living there before I came there or just as I got there. It's still there until now. She's blind. I don't exactly know how she gets blind, but what I see from her is how strong this small creature can be. With all the shortcoming she's got, she still survives, lives, and doesn't complain. It's heartbreaking when I see her living with her condition, but in the other side, I feel weak. I'm bigger but sometimes I still complain about things that bug me or don't make me comfortable or give me difficulty in living my life. I feel ashamed seeing her being so strong. As usual, my boyfriend gave her food, she ate it excitedly! I didn't get the chance to take her picture when she was eating. But I felt like I need to show her to the world. So through my blog, I introduce you, the amazing Gantai (in Japanese means One-Eyed). Have a good night peeps! ^^



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Meet Whitey